Wednesday, December 24, 2008

24 Dec 08 - As usual but not as today

Hey.. as usual my day will start at 7.00am in the morning. But not as today, I woke up at 7.30am in the morning and still wondering in bed. Eh.. betul ke 'abang' nak hantar nih. Ishh kalau tak macam ne nak pegi keje nih? Nak naik train pun confirm terlambat ke office. Its weird because he is willing to send me. Actually he has to take something at the airport as what he has said to me last night in the phone. He went back late at night so never got the chances to meet him as Im already off to bed at that time. Bukan nak jumpa sangat pun. Since Nana went to Sabah, i never seen 'abang' at night. Thats why he called me thought that Im already fall asleep when he came back. Hehe.. tak payah bersusah payah nak naik train. Lucky me but just for today.

As yesterday, we have to pack things in the office. But not as today as Dr Yong has given us a task that must be completed by 3.30pm today. Finally, there is a task for us. The task is related to the soya bean milk. We have to do a proposal. Huhu.. I have to do the soya bean milk costing, just a simple calculation. Thank god.. at least ada benda nak tulis dalam log book.

What else for today? Yeah.. there is something happen to me just now. Never in my life i left things or lost things. But as the title said "As usual but not as today". I lost my train ticket. I didnt realize it until Im on the train. Waa.. gelabah cari satu bag. Then, sampai stesen Subang Jaya nasib baik abang counter tuh baik dia pun lepaskan je. Dia tanya macam ne boleh hilang? Aiyaa.. saya pun jawab la dengan muka kesian, rushing2 tadi ramai sangat orang sampai terlepas tiket. Yesss.. lepas gak. So, as usual malam nih aku kesunyian dan keseorangan lagi. Hari2 pun makan maggi cup tomyam beli kat Petronas but not as today. I bought some food at Carrefour food court. Huhu.. Jadi hari nie saya makan Chicken Chop. I guess thats all for today. Daa~

SheiLa~